A great snack for kids and a sneaky way to get extra veg into those little tummies.
- Red lentils x 1 cup
- Celery x 1 stalk
- Sweet potato x 1/2 cup
- Butternut x 1/4 cup
- Cauliflower x 1/4 cup
- Sundried tomatoes x1/4 cup – soaked in hot water
- Mild curry powder x 1 -2 tsp.
- Garlic x1/2 clove
- Onion x 1/2 a small onion
- 1 egg beaten
- Coconut oil X 1-2 tsp.
- Chickpea flour x 4 tbsp.
- Heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Cook the red lentils according to packet instructions and add the curry powder. Drain and save or later.
- Add all the other veg to a food processor or NutriBullet.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and add the blitz’d veg.
- Cook until tender.
- Mix the veg, chickpea flour, egg and red lentils together in a bowl.
- Pour into a greased oven dish and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Pop into the oven and bake for about 30minutes or until firm.
- Cut into squares once cooled. Store in the fridge or freeze for later.