Munchwize Dietitians offers a variety of packages to suite your individual needs in collaboration with other Therapists/Health Professionals:
Munchwize Personalised DNA Nutrition + 1 Free myUtopia Yoga/Pilates Session
Gene Based Personalised Health and Nutrition:
We’re now embarking into an era where we can get results of our genetic make-up and translate that into recommendations with can be beneficial and personalised for our diet, lifestyle and health.
What to expect in this process includes the following:
Initial Consultation (1hr):
- The first consultation reviews your current and previous health.
- An explanation will be given on what to expect from the genetic tests, and together we’ll identify your nutrition and health goals, and which genetic test is required, and your health professional requirements.
- The genetic tests cover the areas of weight management, disease prevention, health management, sports performance, and drug response.
- Tests available: DNA Health, Diet, Sport and Oestrogen
- These tests are done with a cheek swab kit can be done on-site (at MunchWize’s practice) or taken home and couriered to the laboratory.
Interpretation consultation (1hr):
- Feedback session on the results
- Your genetic results take about two weeks to be sent back from the laboratory; upon return your practitioner will make an appointment with you.
- During this session a complete and detailed discussion of your results will be addressed – developing your personalised diet, lifestyle and medical recommendations.
Implementation of results (1hr):
- An appointment will be set up to discuss your personalised meal plan and practical implementation according to your genetic results
Location: myUtopia, Seapoint
(Note: Laboratory costs for DNA testing separate: from R3890)
To start on your journey to health, please contact Munchwize Registered Dietitians in Cape Town here
Interested in more of our services