- 3 large Aubergines
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 2/3 of a cup lemon juice
- 1/2 of a cup extra virgin olive oil
- One bunch coriander, chopped roughly
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Spray a baking tray with cooking spray or line with a non-stick baking sheet.
- Cut your aubergines into four and then slice 0.5cm thick slices.
- Arrange the aubergine onto a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven until the aubergine has cooked through and has started to crsip up.
- While the aubergine is cooking, add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to a bowl and whisk together until the mixture becomes cloudy.
- Add the chopped coriander and chilli flakes.
- Remove the aubergine from the oven and add to the marinade.
- To store, keep the aubergines in a tightly sealed container in the fridge.