MANGO, AVO AND SEARED SALMON SALAD | MUNCHWIZE DIETITIANS CAPE TOWN
This is a fresh, no fuss summer salad packed with essential omega 3’s.
- 2x hand size Salmon/trout fillets or smoked salmon or trout
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 mango peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- An avo peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp. low fat cottage cheese
- Rocket and baby spinach
- 8-12 oven roasted baby potatoes
- Heat pan.
- Rub fish with olive oil and sear on both sides. As a quicker alternative you can use smoked salmon or trout ribbons.
- Dress the mango, rocket, baby spinach and avo with the vinegar and left over olive oil.
- Place the salmon on top of your veg and top with the cottage cheese
- Serve with oven roasted or microwaved baby potatoes.
Adapted from: Woolworths
Munchwize Registered Dietitians are based in Claremont, Cape Town.
Find out what more we offer here.