MAKE YOUR OWN CHOCOLATES
Home made Chocolates:
- 100g cocao butter
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1-2 sachets sucralose (depending on your sweet tooth) / ½ tsp honey
- Optional extras: 2 tsp almond or other nut butter; 1 tbsp. coconut; ½ handful goji berries or macadamia nuts. Feel free to experiment with your own flavours.
- Melt the cacao butter slowly in a double boiler over a pot over water on a low heat.
- Once melted add the coconut oil. The sieve and mix in the cacao powder, sweetner and vanilla.
- Mix well using a whisk.
- At this stage you can add you optional extras.
- Mix again until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Pour into chocolate moulds if you have, or just use an ice tray like we did.
- Allow to set in the fridge.
- Take note, because these chocolates do not contain any preservatives or stabilizers you can keep them in the fridge, but don’t keep them for too long
- Enjoy these little rich treats of chocolate heaven.
Adapted from: Rawlicious