Coconut Almond Banana Bread
A healthy, gluten free banana bread with no sugar YET tastes absolutely amazing!!!
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Oh Mega almond butter
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 2 cups Crede almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (alternative: cranberries)
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Add the banana, eggs, almond butter and dates to a food processor and blitz for a few seconds then hen pour into a bowl.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut, baking powder, and sea salt in a separate bowl
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, keeping a few aside for the top.
- Line a bread pan with baking paper.
- Pour the batter into the pan, spreading it evenly.
- Press the remaining choc chips into the top.
- Pop into the oven for about 30-35 or until the top is golden brown.
For more delish recipes from Munchwize Dietitians Cape Town, click here