A great treat option without all that refined sugar. Great for kids parties or adult treats.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cups chickpea flour
- 1/4 cup honey or organic maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. almond or cashew or peanut butter
- 1 tsp. ground cardamon (experiment with other spice combo’s – ginger or cinnamon may be nice options)
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Melt the butter and coconut oil in a large pan on the stove.
- Add the chickpea flour and stir continuously, + 10 minutes until a golden colour
- Turn down the heat and stir in the rest of the ingredients. Once combined, remove from heat.
- Spoon the mixture into silicon molds or silicon ice tray molds.
- Place in the freezer until set, + an hour.
- You can store it in the freezer or keep it in the fridge – it won’t last long
Vegetarian, egg free, gluten free, refined sugar free, treats for adults and kids