These are a healthy version to commercial dried fruit which is often packed with preservatives. A great healthy snack for adult and kids. (For small children, without teeth, remove the skin before baking).
- 2 apples
- 1/2 the juice of a lemon
- Slice the apple into thin slices.
- Pop into a bowl and squeeze the lemon juice over the slices.
- Sprinkle with some cinnamon
- Mix with your hands
- Place the apple slices onto some baking paper on an oven tray.
- Pop into an oven at 100 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove, allow to cool and serve with plain yoghurt or almond butter.
- Store these apple bites in the fridge.
For more healthy recipes, check out our recipe page here